Microsoft Office 2013 + Serial Number ini adalah Miscrosoft Office terbaru yang dikeluarkan baru-baru ini oleh pihak Microsoft.
Office 2013 for Personal Computers--standard system requirements
Refer to the following table for a snapshot of the overall system requirements for Office 2013. The following suites are included:
- Office Home and Student 2013
- Office Professional 2013
- Office Home and Business 2013
- Office 365 Preview
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Office 365 Home Premium Preview
- Office 365 University Preview
The information that follows this table outlines any additional requirements for specific components of Office 2013, including add-ons and tools.
When you choose a product suite or individual program to deploy, evaluate the computers before you deploy any software to make sure that they meet the minimum operating system requirements.
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- .NET version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Additional requirements and considerations: Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Specific Lync 2013 requirements:System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you or your users do not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.
- Computer and processor: Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, or equivalent
- Memory (RAM): 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Data and voice: Minimum 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor. We recommend 2.0 gigahertz (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Video: For VGA: 1. Dual core 1.9 gigahertz (GHz) processor, or faster2. For High Definition: Qual core 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) processor, or faster3. Display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Conferencing: 1. Polycom CX5000 HD (Microsoft RoundTable) conferencing device2. Minimum 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- Graphics Hardware: 1. Support for Microsoft DirectX 9 application programming interface (API).2. Minimum of 128 megabytes (MB) graphics memory3. Windows Display Driver Model driver4. 32 bits per pixel capable format
- Telephony: Microphone and speakers, headset with microphone, or equivalent device(s). Recommended devices: 1. Phones with the “Optimized for Microsoft Lync” logo (see Phones and Devices Qualified for Microsoft Lync for a list)2. Phones that run Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition3. A W15-certified (or equivalent) ADA-compliant phone
- Video source: USB 2.0 video camera or Polycom CX5000 HD device (Microsoft RoundTable)